For those of you in Melbourne a chance to visit Mascha’s Garden;
An Introduction to growing organic vegetables at home.
1st October 2017 1pm-4.30pm
This workshop teaches you what you will need to know to successfully grow organic vegetables in your own garden:
- Get to know your garden soil by analysing a sample of your own garden soil and learn how to improve it
- Learn the basics of composting, setting up a wormfarm and green manure crops to improve your soil fertility
- Make a no-dig garden
- Learn how to successfully sow seeds in the gound and in punnets
- Included on the day will be a tour of Mascha’s Garden, a 2 acre permaculture property, which combines fruit and vegetable growing with chicken, goat and bee keeping and native habitat conservation.
- Finish the day with afternoon tea (provided) and question time