For those of you in Melbourne a chance to visit Mascha’s Garden;
Growing organic vegetables at home.
1st October 2017 1pm-4.30pm
This comprehensive workshop is not just for beginners, but also for more experienced home vegetable growers wanting to learn how to manage their vegetable garden more successfully using organic methods. The workshop will cover:
- Get to know your garden soil by analysing a sample of your own garden soil and learn how to improve it
- Learn the basics of composting, setting up a wormfarm and green manure crops to improve your soil fertility
- Make a no-dig garden
- Learn how to successfully sow seeds in the gound and in punnets
- Included on the day will be a tour of Mascha’s Garden, a 2 acre permaculture property, which combines fruit and vegetable growing with chicken, goat and bee keeping and native habitat conservation.
- Finish the day with afternoon tea (provided) and question time